DM130M Digital Biological Microscope
Luminoptic Digital Monocular Microscope DM130M – 1.3 Megapixels
- Achromatic objective lenses offer a magnification of 40x, 100x, 400x and 1000x (OIL)
- Double layer mechanical stage
- Course and Fine focusing
- Built-in 1.3 megapixel digital camera complete with professional software
- LED illumination with variable intensity control
- Capture images with the included Scopeimage software
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 & 10
- Stream live video images to your computer via USB
- Imaging software for computer-direct image capture for real-time viewing and storage
The DM130M Digital Biological Microscope – Digital Microscopy for Professional and Educational Use!
When you want quality images, and you want them fast, the DM130M Digital Biological Microscope offers quick and reliable results. The USB 2.0 interface and builtin camera configuration deliver excellent results. This is the perfect imaging and microscopy solution for colleges, universities and training labs.
|Microscope||Monocular head, Inclined at 45°,360°rotatable|
|CameraSystem||Valid Pixel||1280×1024(1.3M Pixel)|
|OperationSystem||WINDOWS 2000/XP/VISTA 32 Bit or 64 Bit
Windows 7,8 & 10
|Rang ofViewing Field||> 75%|
|Objective||Achromatic Objective (DIN) 4×、10×、40×、100×|
|Stage||Double Layers Mechanical Stage 115×125mm/70×20mm|
|Condenser||Abbe NA1.25 Condenser with iris diaphragm(Φ2-Φ28mm)and frosted filter|
|Focusing||Coaxial coarse and fine adjustment|
|Illumination||1W Powerful LED Illumination, brightness adjustable|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.