HD Lite 1080P High-Definition Microscope Camera
Direct Output to a HD Monitor, No Need for a PC
The HD Lite 1080P color microscopy camera is a low cost HDMI camera with outstanding colour reproduction, crisp and sharp image detail can be captured at 1080P, with the high 5.0 megapixel resolution image sensor for 2592×1944 resolution images.
- Outstanding performance and colour reproduction
- 1080p, 15fps – true HD image and motion rendition
- 1080P Video Recording
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Accurate color reproduction at high capture rates
- Direct HDMI output to DVI or HDMI monitor – no computer connection required
- Also computer-connectable via USB 2.0 or HDMI
- High-speed response means near-instant adjustment to rapid lighting changes and other imaging challenges
- Simple, intuitive controls, for easy image capture, white balance and power adjustment
HD Lite 1080P – HDMI Microscope Camera
For High End Quality images directly to a monitor – No need for a PC!
HD Lite 1080P uses a new 5 megapixel HD image sensor for excellent image quality now with built in mouse control, there is no need for a PC, the HD Lite 1080P automatically analyses the acquired images and optimises the white balance, exposure time and saturation, to present perfect images every time.
The HD Lite embedded software is designed for ease of use. There are only two icons on the software starting screen, one for image capture and the other for the settings menu.
Technical Specifications :
- Sensor size : 1/2.5”
- Resolution : 1920 x 1080
- Frame speed : 1920 x 1080 15fps via USB2.0 / 1920 x 1080 15fps via HDMI
- Image Record : High speed SD Card (4G)
- Video Record : 1080p 15fps
- Exposure time : 0.001 sec ~ 10.0 sec
- Exposure : Automatic & manual
- White balance : Automatic
- Settings : Gain, Gamma, Saturation, Contrast
- Digital Zoom : Zoom up to 10x in 0.1x increments
- Built- in software : Cloud 1.0 ver
- PC software : ISCapture
- System Compatible : XP,Win7/8,32/64bit,MAC OSX
- Output port : C- Mount